Friday, April 23, 2010

yearbook '09-'10 interviews

Journalism students:

Share with us what Phillips team, club or organization you're writing your report on, who you interviewed from that group, some questions you asked, and anything interesting you found out.

I look forward to reading your posts!

Mr. Lawler

7 comments:

mr hard\core said...

WELL THE CLUB THAT I WAS WRITING ABOUT WAS THE CHESS TEAM ANND WHEN I WENT DOWN STAIRS TO THE BASMENT AND ASKED MR LANG TO ANSWER SOME OF MY QUESTIONS

Anonymous said...

The organization I will be interviewing with Gernisha Smith is senior mentor.Mr.Schmitz and Ms.Stone is ahead of the program. The questions we will be asking them are when did senior mentor started?How do you select the mentors?What's the purpose of senior mentor?and what were the major highlights?

jerome white said...

I have interviewd one of my co-workers in my after school program kennth in computer refurblishment. my first question was is refurblishing computers interesting to him? kes said it iteresting cause when some ones computer stop working they just throw it away. But little that they know the computer can get fixed with the right type of tools. This program provide the tools and show you how to use them correctly and ectively.Second question was 'will you consider this as a carrear in your future? I would consider it , but as a side carear. Three question was have you ever use your skills outside of this program. Ken said yes i have use it out side the program, and the costumer was satisfiyed with the results.

Sean Lawler said...

phillips baseball team is good and we have good players and i think we can make the playoffs this yearand we can hit the ball and we need to win games to be in the playoffsand we need to bring a trophy to phillipswe and when we go all the way we will play in the white sox stadium and we will have to play hard teams when we make it to the playoffs and we will need a title back in phillips

by deonte

Sean Lawler said...

do the besball taem have new people
on the team.

did desball team win

by deangelo

bgi p said...

Well I was interview the j.r.o.t.c sergeant. I ain't get a chance to do it yet I going to interview him monday .The yearbook thing is ok cause it see what young kids in what the want be in life in school instead of bad things

Unknown said...

I'm goin to be interviewing Gernisha Smith and Ms. Crawford Jones about the Ladies of tomorrow grop. The Things that i will ask is what kind of activities do they do? How do they organize their group? What makes the ladies of tomorrow so popular?
What made you want to the adviser of this group? What things can you do to improve these ladies of tomorrow?