Friday, April 16, 2010

What I've been apart of at Phillips lately...

4 comments:

Sean Lawler said...

Well, on Monday of this week I took pictures of the boys volleyball game against King. The coach was feeling relaxed, having fun. I think all the players are also on the basketball team. I imagine that they are playing volleyball more to keep in shape than to compete. But the did win against King. Nice job team!

Oh, and there was the After School Matters final celebration on Wednesday after school. I didn't get a chance to see any of it, but Shakira did take some great pictures.

pacman said...

what i have been a part of lately in school is the brotherhood and i hosted the after school matters closing seremony.brother is a program that recruits young men to learn new skills in life and be able to pass them on from generation to generation. rhe after school program was real nice and exciting. w had a few different types of showcases that they performed really well. but my part in the show was to host it.

jerome white said...

well lately i've been attending the asm (after school matters)program.its a great program for high school student to learn diffent cool hobbies. the program im attending is the computer refurblishment. poeple donate computers to use if there haveing trouble working. we learn the problem and fix the problem. its great

Sean Lawler said...

What I've been apart of at phillips lately was the after school matters celebration.Brotherhood step team had perform it was Aaron Walker,Stephon Lewis,and I.I also been working on the team summit.The team summit is when students like ourselves create workshops such as education,home issues,and violence.

posted by robert