TO ME MY MOST MEMORABLE MOMENT WAS WHEN I FIRST CAME TO WENDELL PHILLIPS AS MY FRESHMEN YEAR BUT WHEN I FIRST CAME HERE I WAS A LITTLE SCARED THEN WHEN I GOT TO KNOW EVERYBODY I STARTED TO FELL MORE COMFORTABLE AND FELT GOOD AROUND MOST OF THE STUDENTS.
When i came to PHILLIPS i thought i woulding make it in here cause all my guys went here and they got knick out for fighting and i thought i was going to follewing the back and join them but they told me stay and be succesful and come back to get them when i get my goals
most of my memorable time in wendell phillips was good.as i came in as a freashmen i was a little scared i amite that.but as time went by i got use to all the people around me very fast cause of my personalaty. something else i will never forget is when the kids will fight and make a fool of them selfs. (man i well realy miss da P)
My most memorable and phillips is my firt year.my sister was going her thats why i choice this school the come to.we came to school late avery day.Me and her that us to go here we will get togather avery day and get it in.
6 comments:
TO ME MY MOST MEMORABLE MOMENT WAS WHEN I FIRST CAME TO WENDELL PHILLIPS AS MY FRESHMEN YEAR BUT WHEN I FIRST CAME HERE I WAS A LITTLE SCARED THEN WHEN I GOT TO KNOW EVERYBODY I STARTED TO FELL MORE COMFORTABLE AND FELT GOOD AROUND MOST OF THE STUDENTS.
Success is a journey, not a destination.
When i came to PHILLIPS i thought i woulding make it in here cause all my guys went here and they got knick out for fighting and i thought i was going to follewing the back and join them but they told me stay and be succesful and come back to get them when i get my goals
The most memorable moment was when I came to Phillips HS and i thought i was going to be the only person from Engle Wood Hs that stayed.
most of my memorable time in wendell phillips was good.as i came in as a freashmen i was a little scared i amite that.but as time went by i got use to all the people around me very fast cause of my personalaty. something else i will never forget is when the kids will fight and make a fool of them selfs. (man i well realy miss da P)
My most memorable and phillips is my firt year.my sister was going her thats why i choice this school the come to.we came to school late avery day.Me and her that us to go here we will get togather avery day and get it in.
by leonard
Post a Comment